Peace Of Mind
My clients enjoy peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are provided for with a professionally prepared estate plan.
Florida’s Practical Estate Planning Choice
Probate And Trust Administration
Virtual Estate Planning
Experience The Difference
Seven out of 10 people die every year without a will. When that happens, the distribution of your estate is determined by Florida law and you may not like the result. With JoAnne Larson Daudt, P.A., you will get an estate plan in place so you can be sure your estate will pass to your intended beneficiaries. I take a straightforward and effective approach to estate planning. Schedule a free consultation and hire me to get the job done.
What Our Clients Say
Working with JoAnne was so easy. Had I known it was going to be so easy, I would have done this years ago.
– Laura G.
I have three adult children, one of whom is an addict. I knew that if I left that child any money, it would be gone in a few weeks. JoAnne suggested that I distribute my estate in three equal shares with the share for my child with the addition going into a trust for his protection. Now I know he will always have a roof over his head.
– Cristina M.
My family situation is messy. JoAnne offered helpful and creative suggestions on ways to distribute my estate.
– Federico G.
Looking To Make Sure That Your Loved Ones Are Taken Care Of?
- If I have young children, who will care for them if something happens to me?
- If I die without a will, what will happen to my family?
- If I am in an accident and in the hospital unable to communicate, who will make medical decisions for me?
- If I am not able to make financial decisions, who will pay my bills?
- If I am in a second marriage where my spouse and I each have children from our first marriages, what will happen to me if my spouse dies without a will?
- Is there any way I can avoid probate?