Making Estate Planning Simple,
Reliable And Affordable

Who Can Be a Personal Representative?

The Personal Representative can be an individual, or a bank or trust company, subject to certain restrictions.

An individual must either be a Florida resident or, regardless of residence, a spouse, sibling, parent, child, or other close relative of the decedent.

A trust company incorporated under the laws of Florida, or a bank authorized and qualified to exercise fiduciary powers in Florida, can also serve as the Personal Representative.

If you have any questions about an estate planning or probate matter, please give me a call.

Kindest regards,
JoAnne Daudt, Esq.
JoAnne Larson Daudt, P.A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
[email protected]